• Song of the Open Road
    Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road, 
    Healthy, free, the world before me, 
    The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose. 
    Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune,
    Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing, 

    Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms, 
    Strong and content I travel the open road.
    The earth, that is sufficient, 

    I do not want the constellations any nearer, 
    I know they are very well where they are, 
    I know they suffice for those who belong to them.
    (Still here I carry my old delicious burdens, 

    I carry them, men and women, I carry them with me wherever I go, 
    I swear it is impossible for me to get rid of them, 
    I am fill'd with them, and I will fill them in return.)

    To learn more about WorldTeach Thailand, check out www.worldteach.org. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at info@worldteach.org or give us a call at 857.259.6646